Monday, January 18, 2016

Shedding a little light on the subject

I didn't have a lot of time to mini today so I worked on a tray project (something I can do while sitting on the couch with a tray on my lap.) My little boy's cowboy room needed a table lamp. The Monopoly cowboy/horse piece was perfect for what I wanted to do. Hubby was not a fan of me using the one from our game so I bought a set of pieces from an Etsy seller. The other pieces will be used as toys in this project or in some future one. The first photo is my inspiration. The second is the lamp I made. I used a different shade that I found in a photo online.


3 comments:

Giac said...

Hello De,
that was very clever. The lamp is awesome.
Big hug
Giac

Lucille said...

This lamp is so cute! You are so clever!

De said...

Thanks, Giac and Lucille!