Saturday, July 6, 2019

A brief lull in this crazy summer

And I am making a bit of time for minis.
 Hubby and I took a mini antiquing vacation last week. I found things for the mini lake house. This photo shows them post makeover. Mom, dad, son, dog, end table, sofa, and television were some of my purchases.
 I also found this Fisher-Price fridge. It just needed a bit of paint to fit right in.
 I am going to close off the exterior door in the kitchen. It is actually supposed to go to the bathroom but that part of the house is missing from my yard sale rescue.
 Here are the pre makeover items. Grandpa in his chair is a cake decor piece. I painted his chair to coordinate with the couch. I already had the trunk and sofa table in my stash. The little lamp came with the house.
Today I am making a deck for the front of the house since the original is missing. More photos to come!

No comments: