Saturday, July 6, 2019

We have a deck and a door

 Here is the deck under construction. None of the original deck parts came with the house so I started from scratch.
 I ended up with a nice sized deck. The house will be sided with navy poster board. I think the deck will be aged gray.
 There are no doors either. This one will be the main exterior door. I also need to make one for the balcony.
 I will hang it with paper hinges when I get to that stage.
Mr and Mrs are enjoying some time on the deck. The chairs are also Fisher-Price. I will probably paint them white.
I made a decent amount of progress today. I am getting a clearer idea of how I want this to look. I'm getting excited!

1 comment:

Jodi Hippler said...

The deck is a perfect fit and a nice sized space for outdoor enjoyment! I am excited to see the new color scheme!