Tuesday, July 9, 2019

It's looking more like a lake house

 I painted the ceilings, rails, and sunroom white. Then the kitchen and bathroom were painted turquoise and the living room a muted teal. Next I started laying the floor. I think I will leave the floor the natural color.
 At this point I was ready for a break from cutting and laying floor boards.

 So I started on the bathroom. I love these glass tiles. They were a stocking stuffer from hubby one Christmas. I found the plastic ice cubes at Goodwill. They work well for glass blocks. I also extended the wall on the stairwell side for privacy.

 Obviously the floor isn't finished but I had to do a trial run. I love how the living room looks.
I also had to put the fixtures in place to see how it will all look. I think it works pretty well.

2 comments:

Jodi Hippler said...

I actually sucked in my breath when I saw THAT BLUE! It's perfect!!! It is Lake Blue!!! I love where this is going!!! Can't wait for more!!!

De said...

Thank you so much, Jodi!