Friday, March 15, 2019

I could live here

I had fun fine tuning some of the things I did yesterday and adding art and other things this evening.
 The kitchen now has a clock.
 The laundry area has some art pieces. It still needs cleaning supplies and more laundry things like bleach and softener.

 The clock was made from a picture I downloaded but I used planks of wood to back it so it looks more realistic.

 I added black tile trim to the tub surround area.
My favorite project of the evening is this "galvanized metal" tray that I made from paper.

This week has seen so much progress on the house. I am really having fun with it.I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

Jodi Hippler said...

The house and all it's wonderful rooms and details are De-Lightful, De! And it's inspiring how you've pulled it all together from mostly the things you had at hand! What a treasure to enjoy!

De said...

Thanks so much, Jodi!