Monday, March 4, 2019

I found a little more time to play

 Using photo paper and a black pen I think I have a pretty good subway tile look for the kitchen. I also need a tile surround for the tub/shower combo. I haven't decided whether I want subway tile for that.

 Last week I started on the window trim. I have all the rooms cut but only got the bedroom and living room painted. I still need to cut the baseboard. I am thinking that curtains all the way to the floor will help with the super high windows. I am still thinking about how to deal with that issue. I also need to sort through my fabric to see if I have any that will work.
I'm not moving very fast but I like what I've done so far. Have a wonderful, blessing filled week!

7 comments:

Giac said...

Hello De,
Keep up the great work. I really like the subway tile.
Big hug
Giac

Brandy Wilcoxen said...

I think the subway tile looks great!

Jodi Hippler said...

I like the effect you achieved with the photo paper and pen for the subway tiles! The rooms are looking so homey and the curtains will be the finishing touch! I hope you find the perfect fabrics in your stash!

De said...

Thank you!

De said...

Thank you!

De said...

Thank you!

Drora's minimundo said...

I love the subway tiles and thank you for sharing how you made it. Great idea!
Hugs,
Drora