Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Storage

 I found some more unfinished furniture pieces at Dollar Tree yesterday. The bathroom needed a place to store linens so I added this low dresser to the bathroom.
The original chest of drawers in here had some glue issues that I wasn't able to sand off. This one has different problems but it has a much smoother front so I painted it for the bedroom.

I need to get busy on the exterior soon. I know how I want to do the shutters so they will be an upcoming project. Spring is finally here, I think, so today I am just enjoying some sunshine. Hope you are having a wonderful day wherever you are!

5 comments:

PILAR6373 said...

Te han quedado muy bien a pesar de los problemas de pegamento!
La primavera nos acaricia con sus rayos de sol,así que disfruta de ellos!
Besos.

Giac said...

Hello De,
The dressers are both lovely and perfect for the rooms. Have a wonderful day.
Big hug
Giac

De said...

Thank you!

De said...

Thank you, Giac!

Brandy Wilcoxen said...

I love what you did with the black dollar tree dresser!