Sunday, March 10, 2019

It's beginning to look like home

 I added a lot of finishing touches in the lower level today. I'm not finished and I can see in the photos where I need to add some trim pieces but it looks like someone actually lives here now.
 The wooden tray was made from the extra ice box door in my last project. The candles are pencil erasers.
 I repurposed the cabinet doors I removed from the entertainment center as art.

 There are dishes on the shelves, a dessert in progress, food in the cabinet, and a rug in the kitchen.

I made a sliding barn door to separate the bedroom from the bathroom. I don't have baseboard done yet so I can't install it. It won't be functional but it looks like it could be.

This was a productive weekend in miniland. I hope you all had time to play, too!

5 comments:

PILAR6373 said...

Todo empieza a cobrar vida,buen trabajo!!
Besos.

Jodi Hippler said...

You've done an amazing job with this little house, De! It looks so charming and homey with all of the colors and room designs you chose! I love how you repurposed the parts, and the kitchen is lovely! Great work!

De said...

Thank you, Jodi!

Drora's minimundo said...

Beautiful kitchen. I love all the details in it.
The sliding barn door is fantastic.
Hugs,
Drora

De said...

Thank you, Drora!