Saturday, March 9, 2019

So much done!!

 Here is the kitchen in progress. I had to make a new vent for the range hood so it would reach the ceiling.
 And this is the mostly finished kitchen. It needs all the finishing details but the trim, tile, curtains, and wall mounted shelves and such are done.
 The living room curtains resemble drop cloth curtains. I made wire finials for the rods and hanging brackets so I can change the curtains if I want.

The exterior door is about half an inch shorter than the interior door ways. I built up the top trim so it won't be obvious with the door closed. There is still plenty to do but I am happy with today's progress. Wishing you all a wonderful week!

3 comments:

PILAR6373 said...

Has progresado bastante y todo luce muy bien!!
Besos.

De said...

Thank you!

Giac said...

Hello De,
It is really coming together beautifully. I love the kitchen.
Big hug
Giac