Thursday, March 14, 2019

Now I can do the fun stuff!

 The tub now has a shower option, too. The essential bathroom supplies like towels, toilet paper, toothbrushes, and toothpaste are now readily at hand.

 The laundry room area still needs art and more laundry supplies.
 The curtains are finished in the bedroom. These are take 2 and I am now happy with them.

 I added some "wrought iron" pieces to the bedroom.
I am very happy with the candle since. It is made from a hodge podge of things as usual, lol.

I have made a lot of progress over the past week. Hubby wants me to take it to our church talent show on Sunday so I am putting more hours into it. I am also ready to have the creative mess off my dining room table. I want to add exterior shutters and touch up the white trim paint on the parts I haven't already done. If this one isn't done in time, I have the farmhouse I recently finished.

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend! Hopefully I will be back soon with a finished house.

2 comments:

Giac said...

Hello De,
You really have transformed the house the past few weeks. It is looking lovely. I am sure your friends at church will fall in love.
Big hug
Giac

De said...

Thank you so much, Giac.